[HOT] HOT Fundraising Working Group - Scheduling and Draft

Heather Leson heather.leson at hotosm.org
Sat May 17 12:30:43 UTC 2014

Good Morning,

We weren't able to find a common time for the fundraising working group. As
such because both Kate and Tom are in separate timezones, I will arrange a
time to talk with them with Russell.

We will host the talk on IRC and mumble once we have firm times. Global
timezones are super fun, but hopefully this work around helps.

In the meantime, I thought we could start to collect resources about
fundraising. If you have a resources please add it to our Terms of
Reference document rather than replying to this note.

To start, I found this podcast that might be of interest:
http://philanthropy.com/article/Show-Your-Impact-Through/146127/

*Draft Terms of Reference for Comment/Remixing:*
https://docs.google.com/a/hotosm.org/document/d/1_hylfpSbbEhuNLM5jBSX5Bm1ajGlOw_ErZXs7zptG-c/edit#

Heather