[HOT] Floods in Serbia and Bosnia and Herzegovina

hbogner hbogner at gmail.com
Wed May 21 15:03:19 UTC 2014

Already updated the wiki with some links, and Dražen is working on GIS
exports for all regions.

Also one file containing all 3 countries is being
created(hr-ba-rs-floods), for .osm.pbf and gatmin .img files.

Traffic on the TMS server with Orbview and USDMA imagery had a huge
boost, from few MB daily to 1.5 GB yesterday.

People are working on the map.

Regards,
Hrvoje