[HOT] Floods in Serbia and Bosnia and Herzegovina

Russell Deffner russell.deffner at hotosm.org
Wed May 21 15:06:19 UTC 2014

Pierre and Hrvoje,

My apology that we have not yet completed a template, but I believe the ‘most complete’ wiki design was the one we used for the West Africa Ebola response, found here: http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/2014_West_Africa_Ebola_Response - just cut/paste and update.

Thank you, we are working on streamlining the process…

=Russ

Russell Deffner

 <mailto:Russell.Deffner at hotosm.org> Russell.Deffner at hotosm.org

Humanitarian OpenStreetMap Team (HOT)