[HOT] Micromappers feeding into OSM

Patrick Meier (iRevolution) patrick at irevolution.net
Wed May 21 20:06:54 UTC 2014

Hiya Kate,

So AIDR and MicroMappers (MM) are two different platforms albeit integrated
(I know, confusing). AIDR is used to collect Tweets and to create machine
learning classifiers. MM is used to train AIDR to create machine learning
classifiers. MM is also used to tag photos and videos posted on social
media (independently of AIDR). Like I said, confusing : )

@Paolo, I'm not involved in the activation of MM but Jus (cc'd) is, so she
may be able to provide update/link on the MM deployment.

@Kate, can you let me know what your concern is re license of the data?

Thanks,
Patrick

----