[HOT] osm now has changeset discussions - use for validation messages?

Blake Girardot bgirardot at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 15:36:21 UTC 2014

Hi all,

moltonel3x on #OSM irc just noted something that we should also keep in
mind:

There is a potential for confusion between "changeset comment" and
"changeset comments"

I do not think it will affect us very much, but it is something we
should keep in mind in case new mappers don't quite understand there is
a difference and one we would very much like them to fill out and the
other is optional.

Cheers,
Blake