[HOT] iOS OSM offline app recommendation for deployment

Estabrook, Samuel H. samuel.estabrook at redcross.org
Mon Nov 3 17:56:03 UTC 2014

Hi Everyone,

I work on the American Red Cross Geospatial team and we are currently preparing for a personnel deployment to Ebola-stricken West Africa. We typically provide a tablet with offline maps for each team member deploying, and have had success with OsmAnd for Android-based tablets. I'm looking for a similar application on iOS that allows for offline storage of map tiles (specifically iOS 7 for an iPad mini). Can anyone suggest a free or paid app that provides this functionality? Thank you for your time.

Best Regards,
Sam Estabrook

Samuel Estabrook | Haiti GIS Analyst | International Services | American Red Cross
2025 E Street NW, Washington, DC 20006
samuel.estabrook at redcross.org | cell: 703-346-7516 | skype: samuelestabrook