[HOT] iOS OSM offline app recommendation for deployment

Sander Deryckere sanderd17 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 18:42:45 UTC 2014

I don't use iOS, but the iOS page on our wiki also lists a lot of apps (
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/IOS) though it might be outdated in some
places.

NavFree (http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Navfree) is an app many like to
use. However, it seems to only offer richer countries (though an
organisation like the Red Cross might be able to convince them).

Skobbler (http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Skobbler_Navigation) is also a
decent option.

Regards,
Sander