[HOT] unknown structures are buildings?

Pierre Béland pierzenh at yahoo.fr
Tue Nov 4 01:27:20 UTC 2014

Hi Warren

Yes these represent construction buildings at the time the image was taken. But sometimes, images can be a few years old and we dont know the actual status of the building.

I was last year in Limonade, Haiti where I saw many of these buildings. A family was living in the first floor. And you would see such structures for an eventual second floor. These structures were sometimes built years before.

They can be tagged building=yes or building=construction. But which one should we prefer? I myself prefer to tag as building=yes.

Pierre