[HOT] GIS Meetup

Nicholas Doiron nickd at codeforamerica.org
Tue Nov 4 01:35:10 UTC 2014

Hi Warren,

There is a new group of mapping meetups called Maptime, with strong ties to
OpenStreetMap and open source development. There have been some Tasking
Manager sessions in other cities. You can read more about it at
http://maptime.io and contact the Maptime for Los Angeles at
https://twitter.com/maptimela

-- Nick Doiron