[HOT] Think before you hit reply

Dave Corley davecorley at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 23:21:48 UTC 2014

Folks,

Can you PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE think of the people getting the digest mails
before you reply. If you dont need to copy the previous mail in your
response, don't.

The last digest was nearly unreadable with the mail chains contained within
it.

I was trying to follow it on my phone, but had to use my laptop in the end.
I was several mins trying to find some content before I realised it was
clipped at 1,620 lines and I had to open the raw code of the mail to find
what I was looking for only to find it was 4,120 lines and contained over a
thousand lines of garbled text.

I found what I was looking for, eventually but that is just nuts.

Just think for a second before you include the previous mail in your reply,
does it *REALLY* need to be there? If not, dump it

Thanks,
Dave