[HOT] Feedback wanted: reaching out to universities in Ebola impacted countries

Yantisa Akhadi yantisa.akhadi at hotosm.org
Fri Nov 7 13:43:45 UTC 2014

Hi Daniel,

Great idea! We are currently working on similar program here in Indonesia
called University Roadshow.  The goal of the roadshow is to train
university student how to support local disaster management agency in data
collection. We are visiting 13 University and give socialization and
training on OSM, QGIS and InaSAFE. We can share our curriculum if it helps
you in implementing your ideas.

Best,

*Yantisa Akhadi (Iyan)*
*Humanitarian OpenStreetMap Team*
Tel: +62 81 5787 03388  Email: yantisa.akhadi at hotosm.org
hot.openstreetmap.org | openstreetmap.or.id