[HOT] Instant help - IRC channel

Nick Allen nick.allen.54 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 14:48:05 UTC 2014

Pierre,

I've added a section to LearnOSM concerning the *OSM HOT IRC Channel
#hot *link from the home page of the Tasking Manager:
http://learnosm.org/en/coordination/tasking-manager/#getting-live-help

I was very impressed at how simple it is - I've only started using IRC
in the last year, & wish I had found this version a lot earlier, because
it is so easy.

As usual, for anyone reading this message - if there's anything wrong in
what has been put into LearnOSM, make sure it gets fixed - email,
github, feedback from site - lots of options (Please don't use the 'do
nothing & then complain' button).

Regards
--

Nick

Volunteer 'Tallguy' for
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Humanitarian_OSM_Team

http://www.openstreetmap.org/user/Tallguy

Treasurer, website & Bonus Ball admin for
http://www.6thswanleyscouts.org.uk/ (treasurer at 6thswanleyscouts.org.uk
<mailto:treasurer at 6thswanleyscouts.org.uk>)