[HOT] [Feature Interpretation] #751 - Beni, DRC/RDC

althio forum althio.forum at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 14:53:42 UTC 2014

The 'unknown feature' is the whole intersection between highway and
waterway.
At first I could not imagine if it was a bridge, a ford, a dam or whatever.

Looking again with your indication I can certainly imagine :
* to the left a temporary/old narrow bridge
* to the right the foundation for a larger destroyed/future bridge.

althio