[HOT] [Feature Interpretation] #751 - Beni, DRC/RDC

Andrew Buck andrew.r.buck at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 15:14:04 UTC 2014

For A)  I am not sure what these are.  The location near the airfield
makes me think they are related to that but I don't know what they
would be.

For B)  Your interpretation on the bridge is correct.  We are either
seeing a bridge under construction or one that has been destroyed with
a temporary bridge to the left.

For C)  That looks like an amenity=marketplace.  I would draw a
polygon around the whole block, including both the large building and
the smaller ones surrounding it.  I think the large building is
something like a trading center, possibly for stores or an auction
house for livestock, etc.  The smaller buildings all around are little
"vendor stalls" that I think people rent on a day by day basis to sell
their wares.  It makes sense to map the large building as
building=yes, but I wouldn't bother mapping all the small ones unless
you really wanted to, they might even move around.

- -AndrewBuck