[HOT] Requesting Addition to Admin Group in the HOT OSM Tasking Manager

Pierre Béland pierzenh at yahoo.fr
Thu Nov 13 16:18:15 UTC 2014

Hi Nirab,
I found you osm ID and given you the rights to edit.
 Pierre

      De : Nirab Pudasaini <developer.nirab at gmail.com>
 À : hot <hot at openstreetmap.org>
 Envoyé le : Jeudi 13 novembre 2014 5h34
 Objet : [HOT] Requesting Addition to Admin Group in the HOT OSM Tasking Manager

Hello everyone,
We are planning to do a lot of Mapping work in different VDC's and Municipalities of Nepal in the coming year. We will start working on one of the VDC from 22nd November where we will be training local people over the course of the week. Lost of data that we will be collecting, will of course be useful for Humanitarian Purposes. We have both remote mapping sessions and field work. The training and the workflow would be a lot easier if we could use Tasking Manager for remote mapping.
We are also thinking of deploying our own instance of tasking manager in the future if that need arises. But for now, i would like to request admin access to HOT OSM tasking manager is possible.
RegardsNirab