[HOT] Requesting Addition to Admin Group in the HOT OSM Tasking Manager

Nirab Pudasaini developer.nirab at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 10:34:21 UTC 2014

Hello everyone,

We are planning to do a lot of Mapping work in different VDC's and
Municipalities of Nepal in the coming year. We will start working on one of
the VDC from 22nd November where we will be training local people over the
course of the week. Lost of data that we will be collecting, will of course
be useful for Humanitarian Purposes. We have both remote mapping sessions
and field work. The training and the workflow would be a lot easier if we
could use Tasking Manager for remote mapping.

We are also thinking of deploying our own instance of tasking manager in
the future if that need arises. But for now, i would like to request admin
access to HOT OSM tasking manager is possible.

Regards
Nirab