[HOT] West Africa Ebola Outbreak More Jobs for Mali

Pierre Béland pierzenh at yahoo.fr
Wed Nov 19 02:11:58 UTC 2014

Hi Jaakkoh,

Interesting interaction to build with the humanitairans in the field and we should surely look at the best options together.
And  all of this in an emergency context.

We have not discussed these details with OCHA-Mali and UNICEF. But we can
discuss this tomorrow. This is a workflow that we will build with them
at the same time we respond to this emergency We also have to adapt to
the operational context they will have.

And yes, we also have to take care of the license aspects in the solutions to collect the data.
regard

Pierre