[HOT] West Africa Ebola Outbreak More Jobs for Mali

Fran Boon francisboon at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 11:35:21 UTC 2014

On 19 November 2014 02:11, Pierre BĂ©land <pierzenh at yahoo.fr> wrote:
> Interesting interaction to build with the humanitairans in the field and we
> should surely look at the best options together.
> And  all of this in an emergency context.
> We have not discussed these details with OCHA-Mali and UNICEF. But we can
> discuss this tomorrow. This is a workflow that we will build with them at
> the same time we respond to this emergency We also have to adapt to the
> operational context they will have.

I will trial Mapillary in Central African Republic...both for my own
use & that of the NGOs working there...I am invited to the IM Working
Group by OCHA who are keen to learn how to make better use of OSM.
I am worried about bandwidth usage, so PoIs with OSMAnd may be a more
suitable option, but we'll see :)