[HOT] Is This a Bamako Market?

thatwoodb at hushmail.com thatwoodb at hushmail.com
Wed Nov 19 18:29:49 UTC 2014

Thanks to all who replied, with special thanks to Pierre for the
examples.
Now that I see they're cars, I wonder how I ever thought otherwise!
-Ian
 Sent using Hushmail
On 11/19/2014 at 7:38 AM, "Pierre Béland"  wrote:
Looking at the various Markeplaces reported for Bamako in OSM
(search=marketplace, bamako), I spotted a few good examples.
http://www.openstreetmap.org/#map=19/12.64407/-7.99624
 http://www.openstreetmap.org/#map=19/12.67250/-7.95267
 http://www.openstreetmap.org/#map=19/12.58410/-7.95605
  Pierre