[HOT] Tile Navigation Suggestion

Pat Tressel ptressel at myuw.net
Thu Nov 20 13:32:00 UTC 2014

> I pitched exactly the same thing a while back, as a JOSM plugin, and then
>> got sidetracked.  Are you interested in working on it?  Anyone else?  Maybe
>> if we egg each other on, it will get done.
>>
>> -- Pat
>>

> I should try to find the previous discussion, as there were some useful
> suggestions there...

Sorry about the delay -- turns out the previous discussion was in IRC and
Google Docs, not the mailing list.  Here is the GDoc:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ROv3Ds7mCxyxi-kQpli4OY45EzunMuD25LbN6RX4l70/edit?usp=sharing

(Let me know if you want to edit it.  Have found out the hard what that
putting an edit link somewhere it will get indexed by search engines can
lead to disappearance / defacement of documents...)

I've got just a few things to get out of the way, and then can start on
this.  I'll likely be pestering Andrew with questions since he's written a
plugin already.  ;-)  Anyone else interested...?  Noah?

-- Pat