[HOT] Tile Navigation Suggestion

Tom Taylor tom.taylor.stds at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 15:47:47 UTC 2014

I'd be interested, though my programming is mostly 20 years in the past.
Looking at your functional specifications, I'd suggest starting off
simply by creating a new grid image layer that overlays all the others.
That alone would make life a lot easier. (Actually, I could probably
pre-create a .osm file with ways on it and load it for the purpose --
not sure whether the scaling would be consistent.) Anyway, other
features could be added in diminishing order of utility.

Tom Taylor