[HOT] Skybox for Good imagery

Michael Collinson mike at ayeltd.biz
Sat Nov 22 07:52:40 UTC 2014

Hi Satoshi,

Yes.  My fault for delaying this but now done. Hence Josh' announcement.
I am happy that:

  * The provider is aware of what we will do with their imagery and data
    derived from it.
  * The provider has given their explicit permission to include derived
    data into the OSM database.
  * The proposed attribution mechanism, adding source to tags and/or
    change sets is practical, (the imagery will only be released in the
    context of HOT projects).  I have also added a new section for HOT
    under http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Attribution .

Mike
LWG