[HOT] Tracing the clan boundaries in Liberia

Andrew Buck andrew.r.buck at gmail.com
Sat Nov 22 13:59:47 UTC 2014

I am not sure this is worth doing, at least not manually.  GIS
software can draw enclosing polygons around the common clan entries
and then these could be used to the same effect, with a lot less
manual work.

However in any case, I think we need to ask if deriving them this way
is the best way to go anyway.  The data likely already exists
somewhere, so our efforts may be better spent trying to free that data
than trying to recreate a rough copy of it.

- -AndrewBuck