[HOT] Peace Corps ramping up our contributions

Choquette, Patrick pchoquette at peacecorps.gov
Thu Oct 2 12:27:37 UTC 2014

Hello everyone-

I wanted to drop a note to say that we are Peace Corps are ramping up our
contributions to OSM. We held 10+ mappy hours and have been pushing our
folks to tasks on the task manager.

We are now dipping our toe into creating our own tasks. We are starting
with a number of med priority tasks centered around our malaria efforts in
Africa. We just posted our first two last night and have a mappy hour
planned for this evening to see if we can finish the tasks.

Any help, feedback or requests from the community are more than welcome.

Thanks
Patrick

*Patrick Choquette*
Director of Innovation, Peace Corps
1111 20th Street NW | Washington, DC 20526
202.294.8978 | pchoquette at peacecorps.gov
RPCV Ghana 2005-2007