October 2014 Archives by thread
Starting: Wed Oct 1 05:34:58 UTC 2014
Ending: Fri Oct 31 23:39:37 UTC 2014
- [HOT] Moderators for the Mailing List
- [HOT] Task Manager missing
- [HOT] Losing Purple Boundary Marker in iD Editor
thatwoodb at hushmail.com
- [HOT] Fwd: Re: Interview on Mapping for Ebola for Serbian TV
- [HOT] HOT Projects issues triaging - second iteration
- [HOT] Peace Corps ramping up our contributions
- [HOT] bienvenue
- [HOT] HIU imagery for task #661 slow and pixelated
- [HOT] Mapping Africa's National Parks, Game Reserves & Nature Reserves
- [HOT] Togo-based Western African mapathon to support the OSM activation in support of the Ebola humanitarian response
- [HOT] Mapping Africa's National Parks, Game Reserves and Nature Reserves
- [HOT] OSM humanitarian layer as an ArcGIS basemap?
- [HOT] #MapLesotho Rural Task ~46% done. Need help to reach 50%.
- [HOT] Technical Project Manager Position
- [HOT] [info-hotosm] error in hotosm
- [HOT] Tasking Manager V2 and Project Managers rights
- [HOT] Interested in applying for opw
- [HOT] Wikipedia page about Ebola outbreak response
- [HOT] Guardian coverage of HOT / Missing Maps; London event
- [HOT] Gaza Strip Update
- [HOT] West Africa Ebola Outbreak Activation progress
- [HOT] Ebola outbreak, #672
- [HOT] HOT website italian translation
- [HOT] Community Working Group Saturday 12:00 UTC
- [HOT] [Ebola] Import of 14, 020 United Nations Mission in Liberia place nodes
- [HOT] Thank you from UNOSAT
- [HOT] Your contribution to the Ebola Response - a Mapbox viz
- [HOT] OSM malawi
Justin Temwani Ng'ambi
- [HOT] Task 661 (Ebola, DRC), road vs path
- [HOT] Training WG Meeting today at 15:00 UTC (agenda to be completed)
- [HOT] Liberia Unmil Place names
- [HOT] HOT Projects issues triaging - second iteration (let's try again)
- [HOT] Activation Working Group meeting: postponing to next week?
- [HOT] New Ebola Task Manager Job for Experience Mappers
- [HOT] HIU Tile Caches Maintenance Window; 2014-10-16
- [HOT] Hot export : coordinate systeme
- [HOT] Idea: Feature identification 'forum'
- [HOT] Splitting an existing OSM file for a task
- [HOT] Layer to indicate areas that are considered as 'complete' in tasking manager?
Nick McWilliam (MapAction)
- [HOT] Mapathon, UVM, Burlington, VT
- [HOT] Ebola mapping event in NYC Saturday
- [HOT] Unsubscription
- [HOT] fofana.13bazo at gmail.com veut vous suivre. Accepter ?
fofana.13bazo at gmail.com
- [HOT] HOTOSM in schools #MapLesotho
- [HOT] Western African mapathon on #Map4ebola and #CARCrisis in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) this Sat 18-Oct 2014 .
- [HOT] Tasking Manager updated
- [HOT] HOT Voting Members Meeting Summary
- [HOT] West Africa Ebola outbreak : Mapathons
- [HOT] alcesamuelpaul at gmail.com has indicated you're a friend. Accept?
alcesamuelpaul at gmail.com
- [HOT] Pulling data associated with a #hashtag
- [HOT] Contributing to OpenStreetMap projects
- [HOT] [HOT Ebola response] unknown structures
chris.bs at gmx.de
- [HOT] Where to start?
- [HOT] building=house
- [HOT] Guidance for Organizing HOT Mapathon
- [HOT] HOT Projects issues triaging - third iteration
- [HOT] bamaemmanuel at gmail.com veut vous suivre. Accepter ?
bamaemmanuel at gmail.com
- [HOT] Community Brainstorm for Utilization of Hewlett Grant
- [HOT] Your friend fofana.13bazo at gmail.com cannot see your photo
fofana.13bazo at gmail.com
- [HOT] Video that Best Represents Our Work?
- [HOT] HOT Digest, Vol 56, Issue 59
- [HOT] HOTOSM #699: About identification of plantations (HOTOSM #699: About identification of plantations in Africa (as for cassava, manioc)
- [HOT] cultivated areas in ETC sections?
- [HOT] seeking your help on OSM data extraction tutorial
- [HOT] Connecting with JP HRO in Delmas 32, PaP
- Mémo: bamaemmanuel at gmail.com veut vous suivre. Accepter ?
bamaemmanuel at gmail.com
- [HOT] A new, very good, article about HOT from Fast Company
- [HOT] Eu Aid Volunteers and OSM
- [HOT] R: Re: Eu Aid Volunteers and OSM
iolanda.genovese at virgilio.it
- [HOT] ICCM - Pre-conference Training
- [HOT] GIS Data
- [HOT] Teach OSM in Colombia
- [HOT] [OSM-talk] Missing Maps article in New Scientist
- [HOT] Translation English -> German
michael.bock at fau.de
- [HOT] More Information on the Missing Maps Project
- [HOT] West Africa Ebola Outbreak - Task Manager job for Kayes, Mali
- [HOT] RICE - HOTOSM - identification of plantations
Sérgio A. J. Volkmer
- [HOT] Fwd: SDS Preparation/Project-Setup
- [HOT] Objective: Indoensian School Data Project - Location/Address/Metadata for Indonesia
- [HOT] HOT mapping with iD made a little bit smoother
- [HOT] allow more aggressive caching for tasks.hotosm.org
- [HOT] Installing Tasking Manager 2 on Debian Wheezy 7.6, 7.7 on AWS or VirtualBox Step by Step
- [HOT] Training WG meeting starting at 15:00UTC
- [HOT] a few editing questions
- [HOT] Additional mailing lists for the HOT Working Groups?
- [HOT] hotosm-task#711-Kayes: "black spots = pools of water"
- [HOT] [OSM-talk] Skybox release aerial imagery
- [HOT] Working with people on the ground.
- [HOT] Communications Work Group Meeting
Kristen Egermeier (via Doodle)
- [HOT] HOT Digest, Vol 56, Issue 83
- [HOT] Ebola progression predictions, country import likelihood and twitter mention tracking
- [HOT] Monitoring on-going political crisis in Burkina Faso
- [HOT] (hotosm#711) Wells in Kayes/Mali?
- [HOT] Forest: Cleared areas (slash and burn)
- [HOT] OpenAerialMap, UAVs and HOT mapping
- [HOT] Are there any detailed reports or research on the utilization of HOT maps on the ground?
Last message date:
Fri Oct 31 23:39:37 UTC 2014
Archived on: Fri Oct 31 23:39:54 UTC 2014
This archive was generated by
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition).