[HOT] OSM humanitarian layer as an ArcGIS basemap?

Emir Hartato emir.hartato at gmail.com
Sat Oct 4 09:51:28 UTC 2014

Nice info Manning!

The only cumbersome part is... the printing issue is still not solved yet :(

http://hub.qgis.org/issues/5827

*I just realized the issue is opened 2 years ago but still not yet solved.

If you want to print out the map using OSM background by OpenLayers plugin,
you need to save the layer as image first.

Kind regards,