[HOT] Togo-based Western African mapathon to support the OSM activation in support of the Ebola humanitarian response

Filipe Santana Lopes santana.gis.consulting at gmail.com
Sat Oct 4 10:15:32 UTC 2014

Hi West African osm mappers,

Firstly, congratulations for this project!

Which you all a great osm party there!

I will do some mapping here from Portugal to ;)

Great Job

Best regards,
Filipe Santana Lopes

» Cell  +351 918426834
» LinkedIn (pt.linkedin.com/pub/filipe-santana-lopes/11/627/283)
» Student in Masters in Science and Geographic Information Systems (
g2012160 at isegi.unl.pt|www.isegi.unl.pt)
» Vice-President of the Young Mayors Social Democrats of Pombal (
jsdpombal at gmail.com|pombal.jsd.pt)
» Member of International Association of Emergency Managers (www.iaem.com)
» Member the JuveBombeiro of Pombal (www.lbp.com)