[HOT] Togo-based Western African mapathon to support the OSM activation in support of the Ebola humanitarian response

Pierre Béland pierzenh at yahoo.fr
Sat Oct 4 15:30:13 UTC 2014

Nice cartoon, I would like to use, but please revise osm url to ww.OpenStreetMap.org and not .com since I am not very good at cartoons :)

Pierre

________________________________
 De : bama emmanuel <bamaemmanuel at gmail.com>
À : Filipe Santana Lopes <santana.gis.consulting at gmail.com>
Cc : hot <hot at openstreetmap.org>
Envoyé le : Samedi 4 octobre 2014 6h57
Objet : Re: [HOT] Togo-based Western African mapathon to support the OSM activation in support of the Ebola humanitarian response

Thanks all. at Jorieke if you want to make cartoon please use https://framalab.org/gknd-creator/

>Hi West African osm mappers,
>

>Firstly, congratulations for this project!
>

>Which you all a great osm party there!
>

>I will do some mapping here from Portugal to ;)
>
>Great Job
>

>Best regards,
>Filipe Santana Lopes
>
>» Cell  +351 918426834
>» LinkedIn (pt.linkedin.com/pub/filipe-santana-lopes/11/627/283)
>» Student in Masters in Science and Geographic Information Systems (g2012160 at isegi.unl.pt|www.isegi.unl.pt)
>» Vice-President of the Young Mayors Social Democrats of Pombal (jsdpombal at gmail.com|pombal.jsd.pt)
>» Member of International Association of Emergency Managers (www.iaem.com)
>» Member the JuveBombeiro of Pombal (www.lbp.com)

>Hi West African mappers,
>>
>>Just want to say: really really great what is happening now in Togo with all the different OSM communities!!
>>Mapping for your neighbours in Liberia, Sierra Leone and Guinée to be able to combat the ebola outbreak in a better way, it's great!
>>

>>And by the way, I'm really curious who's making the super cool cartoons of #map4ebola
>>like http://tiny.cc/x366mx & http://tiny.cc/i766mx
>>

>>For everyone else here, you can follow what is happening in Togo on the facebook pages of the different OSM communities: Benin, Togo, Senegal, Ivory Coast, Burkina Faso, Niger, .. who else is there?
>>

>>Keep on going!
>>I follow you on the social media and will do some mapping out of Belgium too today :-)
>>

>>We are together! On est ensemble!
>>

>>Jorieke

>>Awesome Nicolas.
>>>

>>>I will assure that we add Task Manager jobs if necessary.
>>>

>>>Pierre
>>>

>>>________________________________
>>> De : nicolas chavent <nicolas.chavent at gmail.com>
>>>À : hot <hot at openstreetmap.org>
>>>Envoyé le : Vendredi 3 octobre 2014 13h23
>>>Objet : [HOT] Togo-based Western African mapathon to support the OSM activation in support of the Ebola humanitarian response
>>>

>>>Hi there,
>>>
>>>I am
forwarding this email posted by Emmanuel from OSM Ivory Coast (OSM CI)
about the Ebola mapathon that a collective of mappers from Western
African countries (from Togo, Ivory Coast, Burkina-Faso, Niger, Bénin
and Sénégal) gathered in Togo will be organizing tomorrow (4-Oct, 2014)
night 7:00 PM (GMT) onwards.

>>>The mapathon will take place
after a one day long mapping party the same day (9:00 AM to 5:00 PM)
that this collective of Western African mappers will be organizing for
the members of a togoles free software association - l' Association
Togolaise des Utilisateurs de Logiciel Libre (ATULL).

>>>Both events are part of a regional OSM-based (technical and organizaional)
capacity building program of the Projet Espace OSM Francophone (EOF)
which started about ten days ago and will be held in the Village Du
Bénin at the Campus of the Lomé University where the workshops are
based.

bamaemmanuel at gmail.com

Mon Blog|Logiciel Libre|TelecomLibre