[HOT] Wikipedia page about Ebola outbreak response

Pierre Béland pierzenh at yahoo.fr
Mon Oct 6 17:33:11 UTC 2014

Awesome, everything is said in a short paragraph.

Thanks Brad

Pierre

________________________________
 De : Brad Neuhauser <brad.neuhauser at gmail.com>
À : Pierre Béland <pierzenh at yahoo.fr>
Cc : HOT Discussion list <hot at openstreetmap.org>
Envoyé le : Lundi 6 octobre 2014 11h51
Objet : Re: [HOT] Wikipedia page about Ebola outbreak response

Added a couple sentences within the MSF section:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Responses_to_the_Ebola_virus_epidemic_in_West_Africa#M.C3.A9decins_Sans_Fronti.C3.A8res

On Mon, Oct 6, 2014 at 7:45 AM, Pierre Béland <pierzenh at yahoo.fr> wrote:

>Communications is an aspect that we should not neglect with such a major response from the OpenStreetMap community for the Ebola outbreak.
>

>There was initially a paragraph about the OpenStreetMap Response that some
Wikipedia contributors have judge non pertinent and simply removed. And the new Response
section do not mention the initial MSF response in march. They are clearly the initiator of this
intervention.