[HOT] Tasking Manager V2 and Project Managers rights

Kate Chapman kate.chapman at hotosm.org
Tue Oct 7 13:06:15 UTC 2014

Hi Severin,

I think this is the sort of thing where it would be helpful for the
activation working group to provide some guidance. There was previously an
issue when every admin could make anyone else an admin. The idea was to
have a select group of people that can make project managers. How to use
this software feature in the community interactions is a different issue
though. Just meaning I think it would make sense to have a small group of
people that can be contacted to make tasks. They could then decide if they
were going to make the tasks themselves for example in a situation where
someone really wasn't going to regularly need to use the Tasking Manager or
if someone should be made a project manager to manage things themselves.

Best,

-Kate

Kate Chapman
Executive Director