[HOT] HOT website italian translation

Emir Hartato emir.hartato at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 17:11:32 UTC 2014

Hello Tony,

Thank you for your offer. I'm also doing a lot of documentations including
translation.
For HOT website (hot.openstreetmap.org) I don't know if its necessary to
have all updates to be translated to other languages.

LearnOSM already has Italian translation, but might need some updates, and
you need to be familiar with Markdown styles.

The easier thing to start is HOT Tools such as Tasking Manager and
HOT-Export tools (like Andrew said), it's available via Transifex. Here it
is: https://www.transifex.com/organization/hotosm/ :)

Cheers

*Kind Regards,Emir Hartato*