[HOT] Mapping Africa's National Parks, Game Reserves and Nature Reserves

John White jwpwhite at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 16:34:27 UTC 2014

Hi all
We are making good progress on listing all the National Parks, Game
Reserves and Nature Reserves in Africa. Please continue adding as many as
you can.
As soon as we have covered most of the protected areas we can start looking
into prioritising their mapping based on their annual visitors and other
factors if necessary.

I just came across this article about how much tourism to these areas
contribute to the surrounding communities. Very interesting read:
http://www.arushatimes.co.tz/2011/22/front_page_2.htm

Regards
John