[HOT] Community Working Group Saturday 12:00 UTC

Harry Wood mail at harrywood.co.uk
Sat Oct 11 16:26:58 UTC 2014

We had a good HOT Community Working Group meeting today:

We've moved towards a more finalised Terms Of Reference doc to show you all now:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Humanitarian_OSM_Team/Working_groups/Community/TOR

...after fleshing out and generalising the bullet points a bit today.

Today we also discussed member profile pages, and we were deciding on a task tracking approach. We've gone with a github issue track (for the moment at least) which is here: https://github.com/hotosm/community/issues

Full IRC log: http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Humanitarian_OSM_Team/Working_groups/Community/2015-10-11

Harry