[HOT] Tasking Manager V2 and Project Managers rights

Kate Chapman kate.chapman at hotosm.org
Sat Oct 11 18:26:54 UTC 2014

Hi Severin,

No this is not due to server constraints. The issue is more that should
people be able to make a task for anything on the main HOT server or should
there be some requirements.

As Pierre said other organizations could host their own copy, they do lose
"the crowd" that way. Which is fine if they have a very specific thing they
are doing. OSM-US hosts their own version for example.

I think potentially having the current task manager be specifically for
humanitarian activity and having a 2nd one that anyone could create a
project on might be a solution.

Best,

-Kate

Kate Chapman