[HOT] Training WG Meeting today at 15:00 UTC (agenda to be completed)

Laura Camellini jeeltcraft at gmail.com
Thu Oct 16 10:18:39 UTC 2014

Hi all, I'm looking at the task manager and I see it changed since a few
days ago when I first studied its layout configuration.
I also see that this is what Andrew Bucks intended while speaking about
people who were already working on the TM.
I'd like to know the name or a contact information to speak to those people
for a better understanding of what's going on and to be able to present a
good project for the internship's application.
Andrew, coulld you please tell me who is working on the TM right now?

Ciao,
Laurac