[HOT] Contributing to OpenStreetMap projects

Andrew Buck andrew.r.buck at gmail.com
Sat Oct 18 13:37:56 UTC 2014

Just a quick correction, the learnosm link should be the one below:

http://learnosm.org/en/beginner/

The link in the original reply does not work.  Also, there are some
really good introductory videos on the MapGive site at the address below:

http://mapgive.state.gov/

Let us know if you have any other questions.  If our training
materials are lacking in some way we like to find out so we can fix
them and it is hard to find out if something is missing when you
already know how the system works.  New perspectives are the only way
to spot some of those problems.

- -AndrewBuck