[HOT] Tasking Manager updated

Blake Girardot bgirardot at gmail.com
Mon Oct 20 08:46:14 UTC 2014

> I'm also not thrilled with the move of "Unlock". IMO that's going to
> make inadvertent "premature Done"s much more common. I would much rather
> see it be a button again, perhaps colored yellow to distinguish it from
> the green Done.

I also agree with this. The small unlock link and one big button will
lead to more tasks being marked done when they are not.

I couldn't find the unlock link for about 20 seconds when I just looked
for it and I know I need to look for it. New people might very well miss
it not knowing what it means or that they should look for it.

I suggest a button again that says something like "Stop working on Task"
and the current "Mark task as done"