[HOT] HOTOSM #699: About identification of plantations (HOTOSM #699: About identification of plantations in Africa (as for cassava, manioc)

Andrew Buck andrew.r.buck at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 18:16:40 UTC 2014

The landuse mapping in question is being done around the 5 ebola
treatment centers for context and planning around the centers.  Also,
in the coming months food security will be an issue for these
countries, so even if we don't make mapping them a priority, it still
makes sense to discuss how these things can be identified and tagged.

- -AndrewBuck