[HOT] Teach OSM in Colombia

hyances at gmail.com hyances at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 15:38:51 UTC 2014

> Hi,
>
> I'm Leonardo Gutierrez, we have a group of osm students in the Colegio
> Salesiano de Duitama, a high school.
>
> Is posible create a hot task for our group in the school?
>
> I atach the gpx of the image.
>
> On the other hand
>
> I trying to create the AWS service of the hot, but I have some small
> issues, I wondering if your team is interested in create a aws image I can
> complete this task.
>
> Thanks in advance.

Hi Leonardo!  Hi Hotties!

Leonardo is doing a grate job during some years ago with students of last
secondary school level, civic and public organizations to trace on OSM and
apply this data for social studies purpouses, capturing remote data from
mobile devices and publish statistical results in Mapbox instances.

I guess Leonardo, you are looking for a tool to help mapping coordination
with dozens of students, I'm right?  Please send tracebacks of the error,
so maybe Tech WG can address a possible solution for AWS deployment of Task
Manager.

Best,

Humberto Yances