[HOT] Teach OSM in Colombia

Blake Girardot bgirardot at gmail.com
Sat Oct 25 16:54:20 UTC 2014

Hi,

Leonardo and I got this worked out today.

We created an AWS AMI image that had everything installed as described
in the TM2 README.md and that seemed to work out pretty well.

We might consider making an "official" HOT TM2 AMI since it doesn't seem
too difficult to do and it would make it easier for people to deploy. I
wonder how much use of one there would be if we created one.

I think we can create a VirtualBox VM that can be imported into AWS as
well so people could use it locally or "in the cloud".

Anyway, this worked out pretty well and it was fun to figure out with
Leonardo. He has a great group of students and I am really looking
forward to hearing about their mapping in the future.

Cheers,
Blake