[HOT] Additional mailing lists for the HOT Working Groups?

Claire Halleux claire.halleux at hotosm.org
Wed Oct 29 00:51:14 UTC 2014

Pierre you are right, I hadn't thought about it initially.
However, the cons I see are:
- people cannot (un)subscribe on their own to those groups and
- (in my opinion) the archives are not available to anyone (subscribed or
not) apart from admin/moderators.
But we should consider it an alternative.

Claire Halleux
Volunteer and Member of the Board
+243 99 256 9980 (Kinshasa, DRC)
Humanitarian OpenStreetMap Team