[HOT] [HOT Ebola response] unknown structures

Pierre Béland pierzenh at yahoo.fr
Fri Oct 31 14:44:22 UTC 2014

We had discussions wednesday night on the #hot irc about tagging of construction buildings for Kayes, Mali task http://tasks.hotosm.org/project/711

We have agreed to not make distinction for building=construction taking into account that the imagery of the area is more then a year old and that we dont know the present status of these buildings. I have revised the Task instructions yesterday morning to reflect this.
But it seems that I forgot to inform this list and the OSM user  CloCkWeRX reverted today many tasks adding this comment :
          Please mark the under construction buildings, as per the updated instructions for the task
Could you confirm that this was the only reason that made you revert these tiles? And if possible, confirm these tiles as completed.
Otherwise this Job would be completed.
Be also careful when you orthogonlize the buildings. The polygon for he landuse area around Kayes has been orthogonalized twice yesterday.  This is not an easy job to revert this, finding and reverting all the nodes affected by this.
 Pierre