[HOT] Fwd: Re: Validating & TM2 - a send message button?

Nick McWilliam (MapAction) nmcwilliam at mapaction.org
Mon Sep 1 14:47:28 UTC 2014

Going back to Nick’s call for comments from novice HOT mappers: I’d certainly vote for the idea feedback from a validators; email would be the most straightforward default channel; and it could be optional on the part of the mapper.

I can also take this chance to thank Nick for all his help at recent Missing Maps events in London.

Best wishes –

Nick McW.