[HOT] New HOT mapper welcome message?

Pierre Béland pierzenh at yahoo.fr
Tue Sep 2 15:59:28 UTC 2014

I agree that it would be good to send a welcome message.

But a welcome message is not enough. And before starting a new project, lets come back to my suggestion last fall to  better inform people that consult our various services about the information available. I proposed to harmonize our various pages (ie hot.openstreetmap, Task Manager, Hot Export) with a top menu bar providing essential informations such as how to contribute, learning tools, services available, etc.

People have agreed that this was a nice idea but nothing done with this yet.

Pierre