[HOT] Mapping

Andrew Buck andrew.r.buck at gmail.com
Thu Sep 4 02:50:48 UTC 2014

Hi Ron,

Thanks for offering to help.  I don't have anything specific for you
to work on, other than to just point you t the task manager (address
below) which is where we list the work needing to be done for the
activation.  Just have  a look through there and jump in on any tasks
you are interested in working on.

http://tasks.hotosm.org/

Thanks for your interest in the project.

- -AndrewBuck