[HOT] Mapping

Pierre Béland pierzenh at yahoo.fr
Thu Sep 4 12:56:36 UTC 2014

Hi Ron,

For support and exchanges with the other contributors, you can also connect to the openstreetmap irc. You choose a nickname to identify yourself and select the room. You can try #osm-us (USA) and #hot.
http://irc.openstreetmap.org/

This page identify the various OSM  irc rooms.
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/IRC

Pierre