[HOT] GNS name import How-to screen casts

Claire Halleux claire.halleux at hotosm.org
Thu Sep 4 10:33:58 UTC 2014

Hi Blake,

Thank you very much for sharing! I could only check one so far but am quite
sure this material can be helpful, specially for getting confidence in
importing GNS data. With such detailed process explanation, we could get
more contributors participating in this type of tasks.

One small suggestion, for people having (very) low bandwidth: would it be
possible to produce from your videos a simple downloadable text document
with basically no picture? It would be just a step by step reminder of what
you explain in the videos. That would be easier to download, keep using and
translate.

Best,

Claire

Claire Halleux