[HOT] Activation Working Group: draft of the Terms of Reference (TORs) to be reviewed

Severin Menard severin.menard at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 12:37:34 UTC 2014

Hi,

Just a reminder that the next AWG meeting will occur tomorrow Tuesday at
14UTC. Last minutes can be found there:
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Humanitarian_OSM_Team/Working_groups/Activation/meeting_2014-08-12

Please for those interested, read and comments the TORs attached:
https://hackpad.com/HOT-AWG-Activation-Working-Group-Terms-of-reference-8EFvmXXzU68

Sincerely,

Severin