[HOT] Training WG meeting: Today (Sunday) 15:00 UTC

Claire Halleux claire.halleux at hotosm.org
Fri Sep 12 01:15:02 UTC 2014

Hi Russ, Nick, and Training WG participants,

When asked during our previous meeting it seemed that day and time were
kind of ok for all participants. But I understand that's maybe not the best
day.
So here is a new Doodle for the Training WG participants, in order to find
the most appropiate day (Yes / No / Only if needed).
Time would stay the same as we were having people from many different time
zones, 15:00 UTC seemed to be the most appropriate. If otherwise, please
comment.
http://doodle.com/eyu5saaipisb2shp (it will be open until Tuesday Sept.
15th).
Thanks,

Claire

ps: Last week I was not able to send an early reminder and that might have
also been a reason why only a few people were connected on time for the
meeting.

Claire Halleux
Volunteer and Member of the Board
+243 99 256 9980 (Kinshasa, DRC)