[HOT] TM2 Feedback for contributors

Jaakko Helleranta.com jaakko at helleranta.com
Tue Sep 9 02:06:14 UTC 2014

On Mon, Sep 8, 2014 at 7:30 PM, Blake Girardot <bgirardot at gmail.com> wrote:

> Some new mappers are never going to mark a square done because they just
> do not feel like the know enough to say it is done.

This reminds me: Do we capture (and store) information on who locks (aka.
reserves) squares? (Asking because it doesn't show if we do.)

The thing is that if not then we're quite possibly missing a bunch of
contributors because I think that Blake is correct in saying that some
(newbies) will never mark a square done. .. Surely we could say and think
that those newbies will not be newbies forever and that they will
eventually start marking squares done. But I think it could be interesting
in any case -- simply for the sake of understanding how people use TM if
nothing else! -- to capture and why not show in stats how many each squares
each username has locked (and then of course finished).

-Jaakko

--
jaakko at helleranta.com * Skype: jhelleranta * Mobile: +505-8845-3391 (Nicaragua)
* Voice(mail) / SMS / What's app: +1-202-730-9778 * http://about.me/jaakkoh